Updated June 14th, 2019.
You will explore Cochabamba’s vibrant street art scene by bike, with a knowledgable local guide. Learn about the social and political climate in Bolivia, along with its rich history. The cycling tour is scheduled for times when the roads in Cochabamba are at their quietest so you can really enjoy travelling around the city.
20% of this tour’s profits go directly towards the upkeep of current murals and supporting future artist collaborations.
Cochabamba’s Street Art Tour by Bicycle
- Meet your guide at The mARTadero cultural centre (27 de Agosto y Ollantay) Cochabamba.
- You will take a tour of the cultural centre before getting sized up for a bicycle.
- Spend two hours exploring the city and learning about the history and meaning behind the murals.
- Return to The mARTdero cultural centre for the end of the tour.
- Bike rental
- Guided tour in English or Spanish
- Small souvenir
Not included: drinks and snacks personal expenses, tips for the guide.
What You Need To Bring:
- Small daypack